Hello and welcome back! It is now time for the editing of my final task! What I have started doing is trying to find music and background sounds to fit into the opening sequence. The part that is bothersome is not being able to use just any music I want in the opening sequence. If there is a certain song I would want but it has lyrics and is owned by a singer, then I would have to personally reach out to the singer and ask for permission to use the song in my film. I do not want to go through the struggle because sometimes the artists never reach back to you. I am going to have to start finding royalty free music meaning that it is not owned by anyone and everyone can use it. I am planning to find this royalty free music on YouTube. I will try to find music that can be suspenseful and creepy. There are several options but they need to be cut down and I need to figure out where each sound clip will go in the opening sequence. Harley, Omnia and I are going to be the main editors and Marlo will also help with thing that I need. The editing platform that is being used for this final task is CapCut. CapCut is perfect for editing because mostly everything is free and the platform is very good when it comes to having to use transitions, cuts, music, etc. It is currently Sunday, April 9, and all editing should be complete by Wednesday, April 12. Talk more about the process next time!
BLOG 1: Comparing 9, the short film, and the full-length movie Hey Blogg, our group will be discussing the short version of the film "9" and the full-length version along with comparing both of them. Short film version: None of our group members had ever seen this movie and seeing it for the first time it was different, unlike something we had ever seen before. First off, there was no dialogue throughout the whole film. This causes us to pay even more attention to what was happening throughout the film to better understand what was going on. For this specific short film, the plot was less obvious and required higher thinking skills as all that is given are the scenes. We understood the plot at the nearing the end of the movie. Our interpretation of the plot was that in a desolate setting that looked like a landfill site, the film begins with scenes of 9 crafting objects from scrap metal. As the title screen fades, 9 is found sitting around the remnants of a broken w...

Comments
Post a Comment