Hello and welcome back blog! Today I wanted to talk about the filming process so far and how it has been going for me. On February 19, 2024, Sofia, Carleigh, and I went to Jenna’s house around 12 noon to film. The group agreed that everyone had their own plans at 5pm so filming would need to resume another day. Carleigh did not have a ride to Jenna’s house and luckily we live somewhat pretty close so I went to pick her up. Carleigh and I ended up arriving to Jenna’s around 12:30pm. About 45 minutes after I arrived, Sofia got to the house. The group started brainstorming what scenes needed to be filmed in Jenna’s house. Some scenes are at the mall or getting food or at the school so I had to look at the storyboard to see what we could film in daylight at Jenna’s house for today. I ended up filming about 15-20 scenes in Jenna’s house during the day. Then Sofia ended up driving all of us to Galleria Mall to film some mall scenes that show Jenna being included in the girls hangout in the short film. After filming at Galleria for about an hour and of course some shopping too, we then ended up going to Zona Fresca to film a scene where the girls are getting food together. I wanted to make sure we could go to as many places as possible to show this film was in the span of a couple days. Another thing that was done to ensure the film looked like it was taking place over a couple days, was a bunch of costume changes. We all made sure to wear different clothes in scenes that were days apart from each other just to span out the short film a bit more. After filming at the mall and at Zona, then Sofia drove us all back to Jenna’s house where we just hung out for a little bit until we all had to go. In the picture, this was when I was filming the scene of Kendall and Ellie being on the phone together while Kendall was apologizing for springing Olivia onto Ellie so randomly. So far, filming has gone well but it is far from done. Still more things to film blog. Now my group and I need to come up with another filming day where filming can be done at night and a lot of night scenes can be covered as well as visiting a school during the day to film some school scenes. I will keep you updated of when this date should be. Bye for now blog.
Short film reasearch: ( The Last Note/Mystery) Hey blogg. Today we will be discussing an award-winning mystery short film called "The Last Note" and pointing out different features within this film. For some background, the film begins with David driving to lake while taking about leaving his wife and all his problems with her. Then David is seen with a body bag which is Catherine and dumps her in a lake. He does this due to catching ehr cheating on him the night before. Once David returns home, he starts drinking a liquor while reading a book named Murder. In the book, there was a note from Catherine and as he reads to there are flashbacks to her putting posion in the bottle. He then relazies as she write “sorry I had to do this , goodbye David” and he passes away. To begin the sound purely consisted of voice-overs from both Catherine and David, the former husbands and wife, along with sound effects. In specific, dramatic sound effects were used which is very common with...

Comments
Post a Comment