One thing about me is I love food. I love traveling the world to try different kinds of food. Traveling is so fun for me because I am able to see so many cultures and pretty views. My favorite movie is UP because it made me cry so much. My favorite show is Outer Banks. I love my family although I do hate them at the same time. I love to drive because I feel so free. I love hanging out with my best friends. My favorite place to be is definitely at the beach. The beach is my happy place and I feel so connected to the world when I go to the beach. My sport is golf and i’ve been playing for 11 months. I get better at my sport quickly. I used to sail and i was a competitive sailor. I sailed for 4 years and traveled the world for regattas. I fell out of love for sailing when it became too mentally and physically draining. I have 3 step brothers all older than me. My favorite colors are light pink, white, and black. I have 4 dogs that are so sweet and cute. My favorite drink from Starbucks is the green tea Frappuccino. I take pride in my school work and push for doing the best I can and i love math because I like a challenge.
BLOG 1: Comparing 9, the short film, and the full-length movie Hey Blogg, our group will be discussing the short version of the film "9" and the full-length version along with comparing both of them. Short film version: None of our group members had ever seen this movie and seeing it for the first time it was different, unlike something we had ever seen before. First off, there was no dialogue throughout the whole film. This causes us to pay even more attention to what was happening throughout the film to better understand what was going on. For this specific short film, the plot was less obvious and required higher thinking skills as all that is given are the scenes. We understood the plot at the nearing the end of the movie. Our interpretation of the plot was that in a desolate setting that looked like a landfill site, the film begins with scenes of 9 crafting objects from scrap metal. As the title screen fades, 9 is found sitting around the remnants of a broken w...
Comments
Post a Comment