Skip to main content

Production Blog- Continuation of filming

 Hello and welcome back blog. It was decided that the new filming date would be Saturday March 2nd. I work from 9-5 that day but I will be going after work to film the night scenes. The only thing I am worried about is when the school scenes are going to be filmed. Very soon, editing and putting together the film needs to begin because it does take a lot of time for this to come together and our deadline is March 15 to have the movie as well as website and postcard completely done. Carleigh is still putting together the website and it is taking a bit longer than I would like because I need the link to make the QR code for my postcard. The plan on Saturday is to film more at night around 6 for it to be dark so we will be able to film the night scenes of the grave as well as when the flashbacks in the short film occur in the dark. Carleigh said that she should be getting the website done in a couple days. Jenna is going to have to start editing the film together once we get a bunch more scenes and hopefully finish filming on Saturday. Due to us planning on filming at night, we will not be able to get any school scenes or funeral scenes because those need to be shot in the day. This means, there will be another filming day that will need to occur after March 2nd. Sofia is not one hundred percent sure she could film that day. She says she has a bunch of things to do and might be late. The main goal is to get all of Jenna’s death scenes out of the way. I am trying to get fake blood. A knife as a prop is definitely going to be needed. The group was thinking of having the killer, me, suffocate Jenna with a plastic bag. This way it would not make a mess. I believe the killing scene would look better with a bit of blood and a knife killing scene so it looks more like a true murder crime to the audience. I am super excited to film these scenes they are going to be funny to make. Thank you for listening blog. Until next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Product

 Welcome back! This is the final product of the opening sequence! This was very fun to make and I hope you enjoy!  

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Hello again! Filming 'Behind You' was so much fun so I hope you enjoy my reflection on filming and how it was for me. Enjoy the show!!