Hello and welcome back blog! Today was a day of learning and gaining new information on different media studies and theorists. In media today, I learned about media ecology and all the ways it can help us understand filming and how to apply it to our knowledge of media. It was very interesting to learn about and realize how much our society and media has changed over the years and how well communication has transformed things in our modern society. I also discussed with my group that because of my work schedule, it can be difficult to plan what days to film for the final task. I suggested that filming could take place on days that I do not work and everyone is not busy and going to Jenna’s house for filming after school would be a good plan. Weekends are very busy for me and it would be difficult to set an exact day to film for right now. One day next week, the plan would be to film after school but I will let you know for sure what day it is that filming is done. There were a couple problems being that Jenna did not know what days she was going to be busy and filming is being done at her house so she would need to be available and present in order for all of us to go to her house to film. Carleigh does tennis and track almost everyday of the week and it is very difficult for her to be let out of the house. Her parents are also very strict and do not let her go places or do much. I believe that having carleigh being able to film will be the biggest challenge because when Sofia, Jenna, and I can film, Carleigh might not be able to because of her sports during the week. There has just been some disagreements and small set backs when it comes to working as a group and coming up with things together. The group was able to pull things together and come up with certain ways to hopefully get around these problems. Thank you for listening blog and I will talk to you next time!! Bye.
Short film reasearch: ( The Last Note/Mystery) Hey blogg. Today we will be discussing an award-winning mystery short film called "The Last Note" and pointing out different features within this film. For some background, the film begins with David driving to lake while taking about leaving his wife and all his problems with her. Then David is seen with a body bag which is Catherine and dumps her in a lake. He does this due to catching ehr cheating on him the night before. Once David returns home, he starts drinking a liquor while reading a book named Murder. In the book, there was a note from Catherine and as he reads to there are flashbacks to her putting posion in the bottle. He then relazies as she write “sorry I had to do this , goodbye David” and he passes away. To begin the sound purely consisted of voice-overs from both Catherine and David, the former husbands and wife, along with sound effects. In specific, dramatic sound effects were used which is very common with...

Comments
Post a Comment