Skip to main content

Production Blog- Getting things done

 Hello and welcome back blog!!! I am really sad because me and my group were supposed to film on Sunday, February 25. I had work from 9-5 that day but I was planning on going over to Jenna’s after work that day, so was the rest of the group. Unfortunately, Jenna came down with a really bad illness that prevented her from being able to film. Now, me and the group need to come up with a new filming day. Jenna has not been to school in a couple of days because of how sick she is. My group needs to get filming done soon because the short film is going to be due March 15. My group needs to discuss new filming dates but we are thinking of Friday March 1st or Saturday or Sunday. I have almost completed the postcard fully. Carleigh was making the website on Square Space and after she completed the entire site, it asked her to pay in order for her to publish the website for it to be available for the public. This was a bit of a set back because I need the link of the website to create a QR code to complete my post card for the film. I helped Carleigh start up a new website on Wix.com and now she has to remake the entire website on a different platform that would be free for her to publish to the public. Sofia’s job was just to make the Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. So because of this, I asked if she would help Carleigh in making the new website. She agreed and has been helping her fill in information in class. I believe they will get done in a couple days and then I can add the QR code to the post card and all the marketing for our short film will be done. I am very tired from balancing school and work. I have found myself very out of it recently and I am trying to continue to perform as best I can in everything I do. I will let you know when my group decides to film the rest of the movie. Thank you for listening blog. All love.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Product

 Welcome back! This is the final product of the opening sequence! This was very fun to make and I hope you enjoy!  

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Hello again! Filming 'Behind You' was so much fun so I hope you enjoy my reflection on filming and how it was for me. Enjoy the show!!